- The Lew Ellison Shield – awarded to the best exhibit in class 19, Honey Cake.
- The Don Waterhouse Trophy – awarded to the best exhibit in Class 6, Creamed or Soft set honey.
- The David Cook Trophy – awarded to the best exhibit in class 13, a shallow frame suitable for extraction.
- The Richard Sherwood Shield – awarded to the best exhibit in class 14, six matching beeswax blocks.
- The Jennings Craft Trophy – awarded to the best exhibit in class 29.
- The Ian Beaty Trophy – awarded to the best exhibit in class 28, for Three Craft Items.
- The Alan Sunman Cup – awarded to the best exhibit in classes 31- 34, Photographic Class.
- The Bill Inskip Trophy – is not awarded to any specific class. The Honey Show Secretary has decided that this year it will be awarded to the winner of Class 8, Gift Honey.
- The Linslade Cup – awarded to a novice* member of the Association gaining the most points in classes 1 – 35 inclusive.
- The Centenary Trophy – awarded to the best exhibit in Class 25, Interesting or Instructive Exhibit.
- The Federation Cup – is awarded to the best exhibit in Class 11: 6 x 454g (1lb) matching jars of honey.
- The Jennings Junior Trophy – awarded to the Junior/Student member of the Association gaining most points (all classes included).
- The Jennings Senior Trophy – awarded to the Beds BKA member gaining most points in classes 1-35 inclusive.
- The Wilf Ruff Shield – awarded to the District accumulating the most points in classes 1-38 inclusive.
- The National Honey Show Blue Ribbon and the Bedfordshire Cup – awarded for the best exhibit in the Show.
Non-members of Bedfordshire Beekeepers Association that win Trophy’s (open classes) will have their names engraved on Trophies, but will not be able keep the trophies at home. (They will be retained by show secretary)
Engraving of Awards
After the awards presentation please will all award winners return their trophies to the Honey Show Secretary (Fiona Cook, so that they can be engraved. The awards will be returned to the winners as soon as possible after they have been engraved.
As the 2022 Honey Show marks the start of the Bedfordshire Beekeepers Honey Centenary celebrations there will be special Centenary rosettes awarded only at this Honey Show as follows:
|Best in Show||Special Centenary Best in Show Rosette|
|Section Winners||Special Centenary Best in Section Rosette|
|First||Centenary Red Rosette||Red Certificate|
|Second||Centenary Blue Rosette||Blue Certificate|
|Third||Centenary Yellow Rosette||Yellow Certificate|
|Highly Commended||Green Certificate|